Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Liebster Award


Wow thanks to the beautiful Helen Davis for nominating me! Go check out her blog here she does really interesting lovely posts! 

So when I got nominated I had a tiny idea of what the award is about because of other posts I have seen but not a whole idea and Helen talks all about it on her post which was a huge help. 

The rules are as follows:
1) Write 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions set by the person who nominated you
3)Choose 5-11 blogs with less than 200 followers
4)Think of 11 new questions for them to answer.

So here we go!

11 Facts about myself
1) Ariel is my favourite Disney princess
2) The first ever Halo is what got me into the Xbox
3) I still own a Gameboy Colour
4) I support Arsenal
5) I am repeating a year of college
6) I used to be obsessed with WOW
7) I love all Kawaii things
8) I cosplay alot and have been to MCM London Expo
9) My favourite Sandra Bullock movie is The Lakehouse
10) I never liked watching kids cartoons like Teletubbies when I was little so I played army with my brother and went on the Playstation and Gamecube
11) I have an unhealthy obsession with brownies in cups

Helens Questions:

1) Winter or Summer Olympics? Which sport is your favourite to watch?
Winter Olympics because SNOW and Snowboarding.
2) If you had to make an entire cooked meal with just five ingredients what would it be?
Vegetable soup! Normally I just chuck in whatever is leftover but I guess it would be carrots, kale, cabbage, vegetable stock, cream and spices.
3) What is the last film you watched at the cinema? Would you recommend it?
Star Trek Into Darkness and HELL YES! 
4) What's your favourite book?
Inheritance Series, so Eragon by Christopher Paolini
5) When on holiday do you prefer exploring or relaxing? 
Depends on what mood I'm in to be honest but generally exploring
6) What's your favourite thing to do in your home city?
Mine is a bit boring and small but saying that it is going to the leisure centre to swim which I haven't done for ages because it has been freezing.
7) If someone gave you £100 to live without your phone for a month could you do it? 
Yes, but my parents would not like that idea haha.
8) What's your earliest memory? 
Oh god I have no idea I have an awful memory! I think it is going to Disney Land Paris and seeing the Star Wars exhibit with the giant AT-AT. Oh and the barn dance with Minnie Mouse, can't forget that! 
9) When you feel like spending money where is the first place you go?
New Look or Internationale
10) Which animal would your patronus be?
Hmmm probably a Dolphin or Seal 
11) Why/when did you decide to start blogging?
I started this January and I did it to be more proactive in my life and do something fun and interesting.

Here are my nominees!

Amber at Bambi Bell (www.bambi-bell.com
Ellie Mae at EllieMae's Beauty Blog (www.elliemae636.blogspot.co.uk
Tessa at Holly Sparkle (www.hollysparkle.blogspot.com)
Imogens Typerwriter (www.imogenstypewriter.blogspot.com)

Unfortunately as I have been so busy I havent had time to follow lots of blogs and have more blogs that have many followers than blogs with less than 200 followers! Sorry!  

My Questions

1) What is your favourite childhood movie?
2) If you had to have a superpower what would it be?
3) Do you colour your hair? If so what colour has been your favourite?
4) Favourite ready meal?
5) If you could live in any fictional world what would it be and why?
6) What is your dream job?
7) Most recent pair of shoes you have bought?
8) If you could live in any city in any country where would it be?
9) If you could make your own nail polish mix what would it be and what would you call it?
10) Morning person?
11) Favourite non alcoholic drink?

Tadah! Done! Finito! Again thankyou Helen for nominating me!   



1 comment:

  1. Yay! No worries lovely - it's always really interesting finding out more about people. And of course I had to share the love ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete